- The bargaining input deadline has been extended to DECEMBER 9, 2019
- This means any proposals received after the deadline will NOT be included.
- The bargaining team will be meeting December 17 and 18 if needed to review your input and begin preparations for bargaining in January.
- Bargaining dates have been set for January 14-16 2020.
The Bargaining Input form sent in our last email had an outdated submission email address. There are TWO options to submit your Input form.
- DIGITAL FORM: Complete and submit the form electronically;
- Download, print, complete and submit the hard copy form linked here to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to a member of your Local Executive;
Your input is really important and informs our work at the bargaining table. Thanks for taking the time to contribute to a strong collective agreement.
your Bargaining Team
Y025 members, did you know?
The Hospital Corporation recently agreed with the Union that under Article 25.06 of your collective agreement, members of the WGH (Yukon Hospital Corporation) bargaining unit, are entitled to a minimum of 4 hours of reporting pay even in circumstances where there is less than 4 hours of work needed. This includes a minimum payment of 4 hours at the applicable overtime rate if asked to report on a day of rest. This exceeds the minimum legislative requirements of the Employment Standards Act which sets reporting pay at 3 hours. Being a union member has benefits!
Your Collective Agreement
BARGAINING INPUT FORM: Bargaining Input is underway for the next round of bargaining. Please submit your Bargaining Input Proposal form to your Local President or the YEU office.
- Whitehorse General Hospital (Operated by the Yukon Hospital Corporation)
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
- Yukon Employees’ Union
Term of Agreement
September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2019
Documents are presented as PDFs
Over the term of the agreement, annotations highlighting changes and corrections may be added