Booking a Local Meeting?
Whether you plan to meet remotely by Zoom, in the YEU Hall, at another location or some combination of meeting options, there are a few important steps to ensure all the pieces of the puzzle come together as they should.
Please CLICK HERE to complete and submit an online meeting request form.
Custom Poster Requests:
If you would like custom posters for your meeting or event, please contact Deborah at YEU (667-2331, extension 1007) and they can be created. Please provide plenty of lead time, allowing 5-10 business days.
For CUSTOM posters, make sure to provide the following information:
- Meeting type (AGM, SGM, bbq, social, monthly meeting etc.)
- Date - include day of the week as well
- Start time (end time not necessary)
- Location (which meeting room you have booked* at the YEU Hall, for example)
- Agenda items; budget, bylaw review, selection of convention delegates, bargaining input discussions etc.
- Election of Officers: which positions will be elected?
- Special info: will there be pizza? Refreshments? Door Prizes?
- Contact info: email and/or phone number - who should members contact with questions?
*Please ensure you have booked a room with our Membership Services staff for your event, if you are holding it at the YEU Hall.