Having trouble at work? Looking for someone to talk through an issue with or who can answer your questions about the Collective Agreement? Shop Stewards are trained volunteers who act on behalf of members in the workplace. They're your first stop when you're looking for answers or when something doesn't feel right on the job. Click the Shop Steward icon for a directory.
We always need more Shop Stewards!
Consider taking on the role of union representative yourself. Becoming a workplace advocate is a powerful way to support your colleagues and build a stronger union.
Learn more HERE.
You can also reach out for assistance using the YEU Online Intake Form 24 hours a day. Someone from the
YEU Hall will contact you within 2 business days.
Your Collective Agreement
- Yukon College
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
- Yukon Employees’ Union
Term of Agreement
Jul 1, 2019 to June 30, 2022
Documents are presented as a PDFs
Over the term of the agreement, annotations highlighting changes and corrections may be added
- Michel Barwell President Phone: (at large) Email: [email protected]
- Tara Beaudoin Vice President Email: [email protected]
- Alexander Garcia Vice President Email: [email protected]
- Nautasha Morehouse Chief Shop Steward Email: [email protected]
- Cassandra Stuart Treasurer Email: [email protected]
- Michael Kulachkosky Secretary