Need a Shop Steward?
Having trouble at work? Looking for someone to talk through an issue with or who can answer your questions about the Collective Agreement? Shop Stewards are trained volunteers who act on behalf of members in the workplace. They're your first stop when you're looking for answers or when something doesn't feel right on the job. Click the Shop Steward icon for a directory.
We always need more Shop Stewards!
Consider taking on the role of union representative yourself. Becoming a workplace advocate is a powerful way to support your colleagues and build a stronger union.
Learn more HERE.
You can also reach out for assistance using the YEU Online Intake Form 24 hours a day. Someone from the YEU Hall will contact you within 2 business days.
Your Collective Agreement
- Klondike Visitors Association
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
Term of Agreement
May 1, 2022 to April 30, 2026
The collective agreement is formatted as a PDF
Over the term of the agreement, annotations highlighting changes and corrections may be added
- Sherry Masters President Phone: (403) 8372532 Email: [email protected]
- Jordan Laudon Vice President Phone: (867) 332-1040 Email: [email protected]
- Melissa Naef Chief Shop Steward Email: [email protected]
- Lukas Zelenda Treasurer Email: [email protected]