We are well into the COVID-19 crisis. Some employers have developed a Pandemic Policy for their workplaces and communicated it to all employees. Still, many questions are coming to the Hall and to Stewards:
- Is it adequate? What should it contain?
- What do we do if the employer's own policy is not respected in our workplace?
- What if the employer's policy contradicts the recommendations of Yukon's Chief Medical Officer?
YEU Labour Advisor Jessica Kish will lead this session.
Join us for this 1-hour discussion to get the answers you and your co-workers need.
Here's how to join the session:
1. Go to this website Zoom.us
2. Click JOIN A MEETING
3. Enter MEETING NUMBER 8566829813
You can participate with or without video.
You can also participate by phone: Call 1-647-558-0588 and use MEETING NUMBER 8566829813
Date and time
April 28, 2020 at 5pm - 6pm