“Mobilize for Healthier, Safer and Respectful Workplaces.”
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, June 7, 2019
(for delegates and observers) 4:00 p.m. EST
- RESOLUTIONS SUBMISSION Friday, June 7, 2019
- DEADLINE: 4:00 p.m. EST
- CONFERENCE DATES: November 29 to December 1, 2019
- CONFERENCE LOCATION: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel, 900 René-Lévesque Blvd., West, Montréal, Québec
- INTERPRETATION WILL BE PROVIDED IN THREE LANGUAGES: English, French, Inuktitut
The complete Registration package for the 2019 PSAC National Health and Safety Conference is now available by following the link below. The conference will be held November 29 to December 1, 2019 at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montréal, Québec under the theme “Mobilize for Healthier, Safer and Respectful Workplaces.”
Members of Policy Health and Safety Committees and/or Workplace Health and Safety Committees, Health and Safety Representatives, and/or Health and Safety activists are encouraged to apply for this important event. If you know someone who is a member of an OH&S committee in your region, workplace or in your Local, please ensure they are made aware of this conference - the additional outreach is very important.
This registration package is available in alternative format upon request through the PSAC Programs Section by contacting us at (613) 560-5457.
- Engage members to take action, from ideas and strategies to tangible action.
- Raise awareness of new legislative, policy and regulatory initiatives for harassment bullying and violence as well as psychosocial factors.
- Increase involvement and knowledge regarding workers’ rights and highlight other redress mechanisms available to workers.
- Examine the union's role and the impacts of addictions and mental health in the context of cannabis legalization and the opiate crisis.
- Connect environmental issues with their impacts on workplaces and communities.
How to Apply:
You can follow this link to complete the fillable PDF online, then print and submit it by fax or mail. PLEASE be sure to SAVE the completed form before printing and submitting it.
- by fax: at (613) 236-9402
- by regular mail at:
2019 PSAC National Health and Safety Conference
Public Service Alliance of Canada
233 Gilmour Street, Suite 901
Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 0P1
Please note: When applying online, you must receive a confirmation number that your application form has been received successfully. This does not guarantee your seat at the Conference. You will be notified under separate cover once delegates are selected.
- If you have any questions with respect to the application form or the conference, call (613) 560-5457. Please leave a message and someone will respond to your inquiry within 24 working hours.
- You may also contact the Programs Section by email at [email protected]