Will I still be a YEU Member if I'm placed on Leave Without Pay?


If you are a member of the Yukon Employees' Union who expects to be placed on Leave Without Pay after the November 30 deadline, we encourage you to complete the form linked below. Doing so will send a request to the PSAC head office in Ottawa that your union membership be maintained as a member in good standing while on unpaid leave.

This is particularly important if you wish for continued access to the representation services of YEU and PSAC.

Click HERE for the PSAC Member in Good Standing Form.

Membership (person level):
Page tag: has access