Information is available from a few reliable, informed sources.
Attend an Information Session!
PSAC North has scheduled strike info sessions in April. Register for a virtual strike info session (1 hour)
- Tuesday, April 11 – 7:45 to 8:45 pm
- Wednesday, April 12 – Noon to 1:00 pm
- Thursday, April 20 – 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, April 22 – 9:30 to 10:30 am
- Saturday, April 22 – 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Sunday, April 23 – 9:30 to 10:30 am
- Sunday, April 23 – 11:30 to 12:30 am
- Tuesday, April 25 – 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Once registered, you will be sent a Zoom link by email.
The YG Bargaining webpage is updated regularly. FAQs are edited when new information needs explanation. PSAC North also posts updates on their website.
Be sure you've subscribed to received emailed updates; use your personal email address only and SUBSCRIBE HERE or visit https://www.yeu.ca/subscribe
The PSAC Strike Manual is a great resource for big picture information on the legal and local implications of the bargaining/strike processes.
Some Articles from Strike Manual:
- Everything you need to know (Overview)
- The Value of Labour
- Strikes; Different strokes for different folks
- Bargaining in a time of economic uncertainty
- Preparing for a strike
- Strike Pay and the PSAC Hardship Fund
- Roles & Responsibilities
- The bargaining process
- Finding my shop steward
PSAC Constitution Regulation 6 or Page 72 for Strike Pay info